Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Whoops!

I lost my keystore! I think that means I can't make any updates to Claustrum Lite. So the next "update" will have to be a new program. I am going to see if there is anything I can do to push the new version to existing users, but I am not sure if I can.

Perhaps this will just be the jump to the non-lite version of "Claustrum". But I don't want to make a new program and start my review and download counter over without having all the 1.0 features, because you will get negative reviews for a lack of them! This means at a minimum having local High Scores. I think I can get that done pretty quick now that I have gotten a little further along with my overall design.

So I probably still can get a new release out this week with local high scores and a view into the expanded layout with the first world available and a few maps on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment