Thursday, December 9, 2010

Making Progress

Development is going good this week. I still haven't implemented the local high score database, but put half of the structure for it into the game, and should have it done by tonight. The first world has just the basic ball as the main enemy, and 4 maps are designed for it. Graphics still need some improvement, but some of those can come incrementally after a release. So I am on schedule for a release this weekend. Look for "Claustrum" the non-lite version to hit the market soon!

Right now all my menus are very basic button driven menus with no background graphics. My original intention was simply to keep the graphics from detracting from the game, since that is my biggest weakness. But now I think it is time to attack that and try to use the graphics to add a little personality!

No comments:

Post a Comment