Saturday, January 16, 2010

Claustrum Lite Hits the Market

It is still in beta, and only v0.1 at that. But it is fully functioning and quite fun already. It is a Qix-like game where your objective is to capture areas of the game arena shutting in the enemy. I have a rough plan of the features and improvements for the next few releases, but expect those to change as feedback comes in. Bug fixes and playability will be a priority. The graphics are dummed down a little for faster compatability across different devices, but those fixing those are near the top of the list.
Planned enhancements before I would consider it v1.0(I am going to mark these out as I complete them)
  • Better touch sensitivity for different devices
  • More intelligent area enemies.
  • Improved graphics
  • Better collision manager so more enemies can be added
  • Border Enemies that can kill your player on the 'safety' of the edge
  • Finalize scoring system.
  • Menu system, the current one is a total hack job to get the app to market
All feedback is welcome. Please comment and let me know what you think. I plan to be very responsive to user requests and bug reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment